Talisman Desktop 3.4
EULA - End User License Agreement
This user license agreement (the AGREEMENT) is an agreement between you (individual or single entity) and Lighttek Software, for the Talisman Desktop program (the SOFTWARE) that is accompanying this AGREEMENT.
The SOFTWARE is the property of Lighttek Software and is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties.
You may install the Talisman Desktop to test and evaluate for 30 days; after that time you MUST either BUY the license to use this program or delete the program from your computer hard drive.
The LICENSED VERSION means a Registered Shareware Version (using your personal registration number) or an original fully working version of the SOFTWARE. If you accept the terms and conditions of this AGREEMENT, you have certain rights and obligations as follow:
1. Install and use one copy of the SOFTWARE on a single computer.
2. Install a second copy of the SOFTWARE on a second computer only if you are the main user of this computer (home computer or laptop for example).
3. Install the SOFTWARE on another computer only if you change of main workstation. In such a case you must uninstall the software from the old computer.
4. Use the SOFTWARE via a network, only if you have purchased an adequate number of licenses. The number of users must not exceed the number of licenses you have purchased.
5. Make a copy of the SOFTWARE for archival purposes only.
YOU MAY NOT:
1. Copy and distribute the SOFTWARE or any portion of it.
2. Sublicense, rent, lease or transfer your personal registering number.
3. Sublicense, rent or lease the SOFTWARE or any portion of it.
4. Decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify the SOFTWARE or any portion of it.
5. Copy the documentation accompanying the SOFTWARE.
The SOFTWARE is supplied "AS IS". Lighttek Software disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability and of fitness for any purpose. The user must assume the entire risk of using this SOFTWARE.
DISCLAIMER OF DAMAGES
Lighttek Software assumes no liability for damages, direct or consequential, which may result from the use of this SOFTWARE, even if Lighttek Software has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Any liability of the seller will be limited to refund the purchase price.